Technology Department Contacts
Frontier School Corporation Technology Dept.
Internet Essentials from Comcast
Internet Essentials from Comcast offers low-cost Internet service, computer equipment and free digital literacy training to families with at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program. Internet Essentials is $9.95/month plus tax. Here is the link to the Internet Essentials program: http://www.internetessentials.com/ Other Internet providers may provide this same service so please inquire with them as well. This is just one resource for parents to explore if they do not have Internet at home.
Some of the Technologies Used at Frontier
- Dell, HP, & Bytespeed Windows computers
- Lenovo Chromebooks
- Apple iPads
- Epson projectors
- Ubiquiti networking & communications gear
- Microsoft’s Windows operating system (client and server)
- Google’s ChromeOS operating system
- Microsoft Office software
- Google Apps for Education suite
- Symbaloo website link service
- NetSupport School