Every parent wants to help their child do their best in school. Here are some tangible things that can be done at home to help foster success at school.
- Feed your child a healthy breakfast each morning
- Make sure they are getting enough sleep each night
- Attend Parent-Teacher Conferences and ask for specific things to work on at home
- Support homework expectations
- Help your child study by providing a quiet place where they can concentrate
- Know the school rules and let your child know your expectations of them at school