- Kindergarten Donuts for Dads – March 3rd @ 8:00am
- 6th grade Winter Choir Concert – March 8th @ Jr/Sr HS Auditorium @ 6:30
- 5th/6th grade HS meet & greet – March 15th @ Frontier Jr/Sr HS @ 6:00pm
- Kindergarten Roundup Night – Tuesday, March 21st @ 6:30
- Kindergarten Student Testing Days – April 5th & 6th
- Indianapolis Symphony Visiting – April 7th
- Career Fair –April 28th
- 6th grade Student Orientation @ Jr./Sr. HS – April 12th from 8:00-12:00. Parent meeting @ 6:30.
- 5th grade Recycling Fair – May 3rd
- 1st grade President Party – April 21st
- FES Carnival – April 27th
- BOGO Book Fair- May 5th-12th
- Kdg. Muffins for Moms, 1st grade Memories with Moms – May 5th
- Title 1 Awards Night – May 10th @ 7:00pm
- 1st grade Fishing with Fathers, 2nd grade Mothers’ Tea (2:00) – May 12th
- 6th grade Music Program – May 18th @ 6:30
- Kindergarten Graduation – May 19th @ 1:15
- 6th Grade Pops Concert and reward trip, 5th grade Indiana Beach field trip – May 23rd
- Field Day – May 24th
- Awards Program, Perfect Attendance Lunch, 6th grade Final Walk and Last Student Day – May 25th
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Kindergarten Roundup will be held Tuesday, March 21 at 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria. The meeting will include a tour of the school and an opportunity for a school bus ride. At the meeting, parents can register children for pre-Kindergarten screenings on April 5-6. Children must be 5 years old on or before Aug. 1 to be eligible to attend. Please bring the child’s birth certificate and immunization record.
Preschool Information Meeting will be held Tuesday, March 21 at 5:45 p.m. in the school library. Frontier offers a developmental preschool with limited spots for age appropriate peers. Children must be 4 years old by Aug. 1 in order to attend the Frontier program. Please bring the child’s birth certificate and immunization record to the meeting. In addition, area preschools from Brookston and Chalmers will also be on hand to present information and requirements about their respective programs.
3rd – 6th grade students will take ISTEP Part 1 from Feb. 27– March 10 and Part 2 from April 17-May 5.
3rd grade students will take IREAD the week of March 13.