If you or someone you know live outside of the Frontier School Corporation but would like your child to attend, remember that a transfer request is needed each year.  Please stop in the FES office, the FJSHS or Corporation office to pick up a transfer request form.

Moving? If you are moving to a new school next year, please let the front office know as soon as possible as we begin to make plans for next year.