Please take some time to reflect on Frontier’s successes and strategically plan for our future by viewing our Frontier Year in Review publication. The Frontier Way is just how we do business!
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Sixth graders at Frontier just received their Chromebooks. This is exciting news. Frontier is now 1:1 in grades 6-12! Frontier is working hard to provide the very best for their students.
Being on time and having great attendance is extremely important in making the most out of your education. Here are some tips on how to make your time at Frontier the best it can be.
- Being on time sets each student up for success
- Helping your child be on time shows them that you care about his/her learning
- Learning begins when the bell rings
- Your child could miss out on important information even if they are five to 10 minutes late
- English and math are usually taught in the morning
- Being on time helps keep your child from falling behind
- Being on time is an important life lesson
Welcome back, everyone! We are off to a fantastic start. Here’s to a great year. Frontier Elementary and Wendy’s is hosting Frontier Night! Bring your friends and family to the Wendy’s on SR 43 on Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 5-8 p.m. FES will receive a portion of the sales that evening.
School pictures will be held on Tuesday Sept. 22. More information will be coming home soon.